Want to turn yourself inside out? This is the only cycling workout that asks you to stay with Tom Boonen during a solo breakaway in Paris-Roubaix or out-sprint the pack at the top of the Mur de Huy at the end of the Fleche Wallone. This officially licensed footage is all packaged around a 60 minute structured interval workout with 16+ flat-out power intervals.
- 10:00 warm-up featuring both MTB and criterium racing
- First descending-interval set (with Paris-Roubaix footage)
- 2:00 interval / 2:00 recovery
- 1:45 interval / 1:45 recovery
- 1:30 interval / 1:30 recovery
- 1:15 interval / 1:15 recovery
- 1:00 interval / 1:00 recovery
- :45 interval / :45 recovery
- :30 interval / :30 recovery
- :15 interval
- 5:00 recovery
- Repeat of descending-interval set (Same structure as first set, but this time with Fleche-Wallone footage – and with a small surprise ‘bonus’ at the end).
- 4:00 warm-down, featuring the Zurich Bicycle Film Festival entry by Gorilla Bicycles.