Indoor Cycling Resources
We created The Sufferfest because we didn’t find any cycling training videos anywhere that got us excited about being on the trainer and pounding ourselves into the ground. Of course, even we like to do something different every once in awhile. The sites below should help you mix up your workouts – these are some of the best resources we at Sufferfest Studios have found to get through our indoor cycling workouts in one piece, sane and at least mildly entertained.
Indoor Cycling DVDs & Videos
- The Sufferfest! – Nothing, nothing, nothing makes you suffer like our videos
- CYCLEFILM -EXCELLENT cycling DVDs of famous routes, rides and races from around the world, including Etape du Tour (Sufferfest review)
- Global Ride - Good indoor cycling ‘virtual reality’ DVDs. (Sufferfest review)
- Endurance Films - First-person workout rides with a cycling group (Sufferfest review).
- epicRIDES – Very nice indoor cycling videos featuring challenging routes (Sufferfest review).