Indoor Cycling Resources
We created The Sufferfest because we didn’t find any cycling training videos anywhere that got us excited about being on the trainer and pounding ourselves into the ground. Of course, even we like to do something different every once in awhile. The sites below should help you mix up your workouts – these are some of the best resources we at Sufferfest Studios have found to get through our indoor cycling workouts in one piece, sane and at least mildly entertained.
Indoor Cycling DVDs & Videos
- The Sufferfest! – Nothing, nothing, nothing makes you suffer like our videos
- CYCLEFILM -EXCELLENT cycling DVDs of famous routes, rides and races from around the world, including Etape du Tour (Sufferfest review)
- Global Ride - Good indoor cycling ‘virtual reality’ DVDs. (Sufferfest review)
- Endurance Films - First-person workout rides with a cycling group (Sufferfest review).
- epicRIDES – Very nice indoor cycling videos featuring challenging routes (Sufferfest review).
Training Software Platforms
- TrainerRoad - The BEST online software for indoor training. Integration with the ‘fest workouts
- RadPlus – Uses ANT+ data to allow you to ride alone or in online groups. Integration with the ‘fest videos.
- Turbo Power – Android app that uses virtual power (like Trainer Road) for your turbo trainer.
- PeriPedal – Software to help you get more out of your trainer. Includes workouts and is integrated with the ‘fest videos.
- iMobile Intervals - a website and app that give you workouts and allows you to share data. Full integrated with all our videos.
- Here is a macro-based spreadsheet to help with your Computrainer workouts
- CoachMyRide is an iPhone app by Elite Level Coach Lionel Reynaud.
- If you’re looking for a turbo trainer to watch all these great videos on, then a good resource for reviews of different trainers: Turbo Trainer Reviews