Train like you mean it - 10-week plans for all levels
Road & Cyclocross Training Plans – the intensity of indoor and the endurance of outdoor!
You’re quite capable of getting on that bike and bashing yourself (and others) into the next time zone. We like that about you. Its endearing.
But if you’re like us, you’re probably not that structured in your training. Week in and week out, you get on your bike and ride.
Most times you’re just making it up as you go along and you hope that it all makes you stronger but you’re not really sure if you’re doing the right things.
Here at The Sufferfest, we want you to get faster as fast as possible. So let’s make that happen by getting you some focus.
Structured Suffering Makes You Faster
Together with our friends at Dig Deep Coaching, we created five ‘any time of year’ plans that would deliver:
- Results. Enabling those who start it to emerge stronger, faster and more powerful, capable of kicking ass left, right and center.
- Structure and clarity. No more wondering what kind of ride to do today or why you should be doing it.
- A realistic time commitment. For busy people with families and jobs, reasonable time commitments each week.
- Easy-to-understand. We wanted a plan that, while based on science, didn’t need us to be scientists to understand it.
- Something beautiful to look at. We’ve seen our fair share of ugly training plans. Could we have something beautiful, please
Our 10-week cycling training plans — which anybody can complete with a bit of determination and organisation – come as downloadable PDFs which you can print out. Each plan has specific blocks of intensity and recovery which ensure you train hard and realise maximum gains with a reasonable time commitment. When you buy a plan, you’ll be able to save 5% on the required Sufferfest videos at check-out.
ALL plans are just $29.99 USD each.
Less than a box of gels and with a MUCH bigger impact on your performance.