Class & Gym Licensed Cycling Training Videos
Perhaps you’re an indoor cycling instructor looking for something new to motivate your class. Or maybe you’re a cycling club or a fitness facility owner looking for a great way to offer indoor cycling classes with only a small investment. Either way, our Sufferfest Group Edition videos are guaranteed to bring the excitement of professional racing into your classes, and bring your students back for more week after week.
These are the only videos licensed for Group, Class & Gym use – the individual versions of the videos are not permitted in these settings unless you have bought the group edition.
Group Editions come with TWO videos:
- The regular, Individual version of the video which contains all of the great music, sound cues, taunts and clear instructions that have made The Sufferfest famous. Perfect for running classes without an instructor, or for instructors who prefer to have the video lead the class. As a purchaser of the Group edition, you’re licensed to play the individual version in your class.
- An Instructor version, which contains no music, no sound cues, no instructions and limited taunts. Perfect for instructors who want to run their own music playlists and design their own workouts according to the Sufferfest video footage.
- These are .MP4 downloads, which you can play on most media devices.
- The videos work with all bikes. Your students simply change the resistance according to the recommended perceived effort on screen.
- A few, but not all, of the Group editions come with a short document outlining the footage.
- One purchase per gym location. If you have several gym locations where you’d like to use the videos, please get in touch for special pricing.
- Use of The Sufferfest name and logo are permitted to promote your class – but please contact us for details and usage form.
- Questions? Email us: TheMinions@TheSufferfest.com