There are those who know how to suffer. And there are those who do not know how not to suffer.
There are those who look pain in the face and laugh. There are those who can't look pain in the face because pain is too scared to look up from the pounding it's getting.
Yes, there are Sufferlandrians. And then there are Knights of Sufferlandria.
To become a Knight of Sufferlandria, the highest honor accorded by the Sufferlandrian Ministry of Madness, one must simply do 10 Sufferfest videos, back-to-back. And there you have it: you're a Knight.*
Rules for a Knight of Sufferlandria attempt
1. Please see a doctor. You're not right and are in desperate need of help.
2. You must do 10 Sufferfest videos, back-to-back. You can do them in any order you like. You may not do any video more than once. Extra Shot:20 may not be one of the videos.
3. You may rest 10 minutes between videos. No more. But less is fine.
4. You need to record the event somehow - power files, photos, Facebook posts and tweets. You should post them on our Facebook page as you're going through the Knighthood and when you finish!
5. You really should, although its not at all necessary, try to raise money for a good cause.
* We're working on some kind of Coat of Arms and a certificate for our Knights, but that probably won't be ready until late January. The Minions have taken the holidays off.
Current Knights of Sufferlandria